Director of Strategic Giving
- Work with high-level donors to secure support for the San Francisco Bay Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America – identify, educate, solicit, and cultivate relationships with donors; matched desire of donor to programs of the association; and secured planned gifts and major gifts ($25,000 and more) in cash, real estate and stock.
- Exceeded 12 month goals within first 9 months
- Developed new marketing materials that tripled production of past fundraising event
- Developed first time Case Statement for use with high level donors
- Initiated Moves Management Style strategic planning
- Utilized Natural Partners to identify, solicit and close major gifts