I am looking for an entry-level position in marketing/advertising.
Sep 2007 - Present
- Ran register and performed register training.
- Stocked shelves and set-up sections and displays.
- Followed the marketing plan to adjust store merchandise.
- Set-up fundraisers to promote business.
- Provided customer service.
- Answered customer questions.
- Assigned cleaning procedures to other associates and performed cleaning procedures.
I graduated from Central York High School in 2009.
· Gathered information to analyze a company in order to promote to customers. · Discovered a target market of a business for potential customers. · Built Customer service and communication skills. · Developed sales and marketing skills, placement of products in order to gain attention from the buyer. · Gained knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. · Gained knowledge of Microsoft Word. · Analyzed New Mexico Media Literacy techniques and learned how to apply them to a product. · Compiled a portfolio in sculpture and drawing/ painting. · Administered product demonstration and sales techniques. · Executed service orientation skills. · Established time management and decision making skills.