- June 2006 – 2008 – Chairman of Manatee Technical Institute Committee for Psychiatric Technician Program
- May 2006 – Honored as Eckerd College Commencement Speaker
- January 2002 – Finalist Region Four Sterling Awards for Business Excellence (Committee Chair)
- December 2001 – Winner of Ramsay Corporation Performance Improvement Competition (Committee Chair)
- December 1997 – Employee of the Year – MATS
- Playing guitar
To obtain a position of responsibility within your company to fully utilize various attributes I possess including ten years of senior management experience including an understanding of management practices specifically the writing of policies and procedures, leadership, team building, and excellent organizational skills.
Jun 2009 - Oct 2010
Director of thirty-eight (38) bed Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program
Manage operating budget & Direction of overall facility operations
Mar 2008 - Mar 2009
SpecialCare Hospital Management Corp
- Administrate and market the operations of The New Vision service at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.
- Plan activities and initiate marketing contacts in the community to enhance the visibility of the service
- Ensure the appropriate clinical care of adult patients, i.e., assessments, admissions, referrals, and aftercare planning
- Work collaboratively with hospital administrators and the nursing leadership team
- Other duties include employee supervision and completing corporate reports
Jul 1994 - Jan 2008
Manatee Adolescent Treatment Services
- Responsible for overall operations of an eighty-five (85) bed adolescent behavioral health facility and a 320 slot aftercare program serving six (6) counties in Florida.
- Manage financial budgets for both operations totaling over $8M.
Jan 2007 - Nov 2008
- Grade Point Average 3.93
Oct 2001 - Dec 2005
Bachelor of Arts
- Grade Point Average 3.88
- Honors Program Graduate
- Honored as Who’s Who Among American Colleges & Universities
- Commencement Speaker