My passions include system analysis and design, business process improvement and reengineering, warehouse distribution and manufacturing operations, and end-user support and training. I am a highly accomplished and committed management and ERP implementation professional with a proven track record of success in operations management, consulting, and introducing new business processes that contribute to streamlined operations and company growth.
I design, develop, and deliver cost-effective, high-performance solutions. I have strong organization/prioritization aptitudes and illustrated performance in multi-tasking and delegating responsibility in all facets of project management and accomplishing business objectives.
I believe that solid communication, honest and open relationships, effective collaboration, and ethical leadership skills have been the keys to my success.
- Twenty (20) years of professional IT experience.
- Provides application expertise in AP, AR, GL, Purchasing, Sales Processing, Receiving, Warehousing, Bill of Materials, EDI, and Inventory Control.
- Responsibilities have included End-User Analysis, Design (following SDLC), Specifications (including writing specifications for other programmers to follow), Extensive Testing, Documentation (including user manuals), and Training (from individual to large groups).
- Provides ERP experience in Microsoft’s Navision, Great Plains, Vantage, Vista, SX Enterprise, Trend, FACTS, WMS, and other 3rd party modules such as procurement and EDI.
- Twenty (20) years business process reengineering and business process improvement projects.
- Industry experience in Wholesale Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, Hospital/Medical, Restaurant Supply, Dental Supply, and Hardware Supply, to name a few. I have worked with companies such as Owens and Minor, Delphi Saginaw, Great Lakes Pharmaceuticals, Puerto Rico Hospital Supply, General Motors, Broner Glove, Wholesale House, Legend Valve, Reid Tool, and many more.
- Provides advanced experience in Microsoft’s Office suite of prodcuts including Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Front Page, and Visio.