Contact Centre Supervisor/Client Service Supervisor
Premium Health Limited
•Manage and direct daily activities of contact centre agents
Manage the service experience of assigned clients/organizations.
• Supervise, plan and manage functions concerned to contact centre environment
• Assist in carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining and reviewing all agents
• Ensure that the team members acquire appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job
• Assist in carrying out performance measurement, monitoring and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve the efficiency of the centre
• Prepare and direct schedules, monitoring attendance of agents, scheduling breaks and shifts as necessary
• Ensure compliance with all the organization’s policies and procedures. • Calculate contact centre performance and analyze reports
- I worked with a team of competent contact centre agents, selected across different organizational units, to bond together in creating an effective unit for managing access to healthcare for the organization's clients.
- I was responsible for managing 15 major corporate accounts