Marketing Technology Specialist
Haynes and Boone, LLP
Marketing Technology Specialist, Dallas, Texas
- For corporate law firm with more than 575 lawyers in more than 35 major areas of law in 14 U.S. and international offices, manage information daily in suite of databases that store and disseminate information describing firm experience, including lawyer biographies, descriptions of services and successes, and other strategic marketing intelligence, including the firm's external website.
- Ensure that website and related systems function correctly and coordinate with multiple vendors to promptly correct any issues. Implement ongoing enhancements to website features to improve capabilities. Thoroughly test implementation of website fixes, enhancements and upgrades.
- Actively involved in two major website redesigns, including requirements gathering, strategic research for streamlining information, testing of features, data integration, and reorganization and entry of content.
- Manage database of more than 2, 900 records detailing lawyer and firm deals and successes, including design of field structure and information gathering process.
- Develop processes and best practices documentation for efficient and accurate information management. Train more than 50 team members in processes related to their roles in using marketing systems, including entering and maintaining information and extracting information to prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) and other presentations. Go-to person for complex formatting in Microsoft Word under tight deadlines.
- Obtain translated materials from translators and cross-cultural colleagues, and manage content in those languages (in addition to English), including Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian.
- Collaborate effectively with various colleagues, including technical, non-technical, creative, vendors and lawyers.
- Learn basics of related technologies to provide cross-functional support, including formatting in Word; HTML; photo cropping; electronic distribution system; and blog maintenance.