Design and Development Engineer
CURA Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Providing design direction on products, parts and components used in medical equipments manufacturing which includes metal & non metalic, and other applications. Lead evaluation and analysis of designs produced by direct reports. Projects & Results:
- Managed all phases of the design process for a multitude of products, components, parts, assemblies and subassemblies, including drafting, dimensioning, tolerancing, prototyping and documenting results. Known for quality excellence and a “do-it-right-the-first-time” design standard.
- Commended for strengths in defining, assessing and satisfying complex product functional specifications and manufacturability concerns.
- Designed innovative component/module replacements for existing machinery that improved functioning and extended the life of equipment thought to be obsolete for a fraction of the total replacement cost.
- Developed new assemblies that accelerated client production line speed by up to 25%.
- Became the go-to expert on evaluating design models for ISO, and form-fit-function compliance. Saved money in costly rework through careful design review that identified flaws in new subassembly and parts models prior to production.