GENPACT is one of largest Business Process Excellence Company listed on New York Stock Exchange.
Company Size: Annual Turnover - $2.3 billion, Headcount – 65,000
Team Size: 2
Reported to: Vice President - Finance
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis of financial statements prepared on US GAAP basis for two Genpact Business Units. Quarterly Forecasts & monthly current views based on Internal Stretch plans for the Business / Country operations.
- Ensuring accurate recording Revenue into Financial Books through the Inter Company allocation system.
- Preparation of Financials for monthly and quarterly Reviews.
- Working closely with Senior Financial Management across the group in delivery of initiatives and help management make future business performance decisions.
- Advising Global Operations Leaders on cost drivers and profitability.
- Analysis of cost allocations from Corporate Office.
- Comprehensive revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP and advising accounting teams on accruals and provisioning of revenue and costs.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives to strengthen billing system.
- Providing Pricing solutions on new business lines and Contract Management.
- Responsible for Target Setting, Performance monitoring & Evaluation and Development of the Direct Report.
- Revaluation of Foreign Currency Balances.
- Preparation and presentation of Cash Flow and Financial Performance Statements.
- Preparation of Monthly VAT and FBT Returns.
- Fixed Assets Depreciation Run and Month End Reconciliations.
- Inter Company Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Agreements and reporting of Inter Company Balances in Hyperion.
- Treasury deal Confirmation, accounting of money market deals and hedging transactions.
- Calculation and charging of Interest to other divisions for utilization of treasury funds.
- Accounting of Direct Debits and payroll benefits on SAP ERP system.
- Closed pending open contracts worth $2.2 million and facilitated collection of overdue billing of $2.8 million within first 3 months of taking over as FP&A Manager.
- Driven and achieved cost efficiency initiatives worth $800K across businesses during Q3 and Q4 of 2007. Total cost efficiency of $ 1.4 million delivered in 2007-08.
- Prepared and reported 2008 Operating plan for entire Business Segment with aggregate service revenue of $40 million.
- Removed various NVAs from the process and improved efficiency across Finance function.
- Transitioned two Finance & Accounting processes in UK successfully along with SAP implementation and stabilized the business.
- Designed, implemented and documented new operational processes.