- +44 7985 297594
- [email protected]
Senior leader with experience in communications, public relations and marketing, within the not for profit sector. A strong communicator, ability to articulate clearly with the written and spoken word. Confident, quick learner, persuasive and a quick thinker. Ability to describe and translate complex information. Goal-oriented team member, resourceful writer and creative multimedia designer utilising Adobe Creative Suite.
Key achievements have been:
- Implemented a marketing and communications strategy to raise £1 million for local needs in Surrey.
- Edited and launched a research report on community needs in Surrey, generating new donors and increased public awareness on the Community Foundation for Surrey.
- Developed and implemented a tailored internal and external communications strategy across platforms for Initiatives of Change, a people-led movement which increased engagement from all stakeholders.
- Launched Changemakers magazine, a publication dedicated to telling stories of inspiring individuals working to change their communities.
- On the Board of Trustees for True Honour, a charity supporting victims of forced marriage, honour based violence and FGM.