Manager of Sales Enablement (Director – title change due to HR restructure)
Sales enablement-Effectiveness; Global, enterprise, commercial markets
- As Director of CenturyLink Sales University, manage 4 direct reports plus a cross-functional team consisting of Marketing, Product, Field Sales, Web Developers. Developed university concept including a new web portal and training site for Sales Professionals. Built reporting engine in Salesforce.com to track results and report to senior leadership on progress of goals. Worked with Executive team to align with go-to- market strategies. Other areas of responsibilities include; presenting to national sales force, monthly update communications, building programs to help sellers transform into solution – consultative sellers. Programs include;
- Developed certification curriculum for CTL strategic products and services with currently over 2000 sales professional enrolled in 52,000 online classes.
- 3 comprehensive product certification programs
- Developed 26 “Pay Day Friday” study groups as a way to reinforce online trainings and support manager development.
- Scripts were delivered to managers for delivery
- Successful on delivering $2.5 million in expense savings by moving to web based training modules
- Improved our time to market by 6 months for new products, by limiting the need for instructor led training
- Sales enablement programs include; Top 100, Investment 50, train the trainer, Train Plan Act Self enable.