Summary of Qualifications• Proficient in statistical analysis and modeling using the latest tools and technology• Experienced in collecting, cleaning, and managing research data• Fast and determined learner who displays team leadership skills and dedication• Excellent writing and oral communication skills• Well-organized, punctual and detail-orientated
Aug 2013 - Present
Research Data Analyst
• Performs in-depth statistical analyses of survey, payroll, and financial data to provide employee engagement, retention, turnover and productivity metrics• Creates visual interpretations of data and writes client reports and presentations• Manages a vast database and programs data queries• Develops and administers survey questionnaires• Assists in business development of new human capital management products
Jan 2013 - Aug 2013
• Participated in the collection and analysis of economic, scientific and demographic data• Created spreadsheets and integrated data into graphical and practical interpretations
Aug 2010 - May 2012
Synergy Asset Management
· Top leaser of apartments for the majority of months employed, while complying with company policy and procedure.
·Assisted in the development and replacement of Advertising and Marketing.
·Established and maintained relationship with prospective and current residents.
·Handled complaints, maintenance requests, and other customer service based issues in a timely and effective manner.
·Completed basic administrative tasks such as lease preparation/execution, application approvals, and accepting funds.
Aug 2011 - Apr 2012
Marketing Assistant and Bartender
· Assisted in Marketing for upcoming theatre events.
·Represented Stageworks at South Tampa Chamber of Commerce networking events.
·Created rapport and served beverages to theatre patrons.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2013
Bachelor of Arts
Minor, Environmental Science and Policy
- GPA: 3.79
- Economics Scholars Society
- Coursework: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Environmental Policy, Environmental Science, Price Theory, Econometrics, Business Statistics, and Professional Writing,