Client Challenge (Shepherdson, Stern, and Kaminsky LLC)
Rapidly growing multi-channel Advertising and Public Relations Firm required guidance in future direction of IT architecture to facilitate more efficient collaboration with partners and clients.
- Developed proposal and capital budget for new technology infrastructure. New HW and SW assets resulted in immediate productivity gains and increased collaboration with major clients (Microsoft, Kraft) and partners (CAA).
- Recruited, assembled and trained new IT staff. Due Diligence and Procurement of all IT outsourcing vendor contracts.
Client Challenge (Access Group International)
Growing educational lending organization to understand challenges in choosing and delivering the “right” projects to advance the mission of the company and increase levels of efficiency / automation to existing process.
Manager – Web and Technology Operations
- Developed processes and templates for the implementation of a formal program management office.
- Conducted training sessions for internal managers, on when and how to best apply project-oriented artifacts such as charters, vision documents, communications plans, risk mitigation plans, etc.
Directed operations for all telecommunications, network, and IT systems architecture. Ownership of all IT and systems-related budgeting and expenditure planning responsibilities.
- Increased billable revenue for consulting services by 15% with design and implementation of corporate time and accounting system to more effectively track actual labor against target allocations.
- Established both physical and electronic security policies and implementation of various information security initiatives.
- Reduced total cost of ownership by 50% by implementing rigorous software maintenance program for all laptops