President, School of Media & Strategic Communications May 2012 – Present
- Coordinate campus recruiting events and prospective tours for incoming students.
External Director, OSU Dance Marathon April 2012 – Present
- Manager & producer for a philanthropy that raises money for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Oklahoma City. In 2011, our philanthropy raised $37,500 to fund research.
VP of Marketing & Communication, Net Impact | Oklahoma State Chapter January 2012 – Present
- Focused on marketing and communicating the goal of Net Impact. Received a $7,500 sustainability grant to incorporate water filtration systems throughout the Oklahoma State University campus.
Remember the 4 | Memorial Campaign November 2011 – Present
- Fund raised over $7,000 for a memorial scholarship impacting the Oklahoma State Cowgirls by selling t-shirts and pins. Over 150 hours were put into this project. Assisted in the design of the t-shirts and pins.
- Planned the OSU Remember the 4 student-led candle light vigil and annual wreath lighting ceremony.
Student Adviser, Dance MarathonDecember 2011-February 2012
Diversity Director, Student Government Association August 2011 – May 2012
- Help diverse student groups gain a voice on campus with other student organizations, faculty and administrators.
- Planned, programmed and coordinated candle light vigils for two members of the OSU family.
- Partnered the Student Government Association with the Office of Multicultural Affairs and International Student Organization to restructure a Diversity Round Table focusing on collaborative efforts and effective communication.
Director, Multicultural Affairs Committee August 2011 – May 2012
- Lead a student committee to host diverse events and allocate funds to student organizations promoting diversity on campus.
- Used funds to send diverse student leaders on trips with the Student Government Association to provide experiences that one may never get.
- Partnered with International Student Organization to host diverse food expos.
Student Director, Diversity Round Table August 2011 – May 2012
- Organize committee meetings for all diverse organizations on campus. Provide resources for the organizations. Offer the opportunity for organizations to express student concerns, opinions and issues.
Ambassador, School of Media & Strategic Communications August 2011 – May 2012
- Representative for campus recruiting events for prospective students. Give tours to prospective students of the Paul Miller School of Journalism.
Senior Adviser, Vietnamese American Student Association August 2011 – May 2012
- Served as a mentor for all officers in the organization. Approves conference trips and event requests.
Production Assistant Director, Orange Peel August 2011 – May 2012
- Assisted the Production Director in planning the largest student run concert that attracts over 8,000 students. Managed stage layout, seating arrangements and vendor requests.
Mentor, Retention Initiative for Asian-American Students August 2011 – May 2012
- Mentored two sophomores to direct them in the journey toward success.
President, Vietnamese American Student Association August 2010 – May2011
- Promote diversity, leadership and social networking by taking members to nation-wide conferences. Planned events such as: Lunar Moon festival, Pho night and Asian Awareness week.
Representative, Diversity Round Table August 2010 – May 2011
- The Diversity Round Table with Office of Multicultural Affairs is a committee for presidents and representatives of diverse organizations to share events and insight on collaborative events.
Representative, Vice President's Student Advisory Council August 2010 – May 2011
- The Vice President Student Advisory Council is a committee geared toward organizational leaders to discuss current issues on campus and how those issues can be resolved.