Seeking Director/VP level opportunity in strategic planning, marketing or business development
- Successful leadership experience in business and consumer research, market positioning strategy, product management and competitive strategy.
- Consistent record of increasing revenues and market shares for employers and consulting clients.
- Track record at converting struggling products and businesses into profitable market leaders.
- Certified (Wharton) and highly experienced in business plan creation.
- Expertise in matrix management of large multi-national, cross-functional teams.
- Consulted to virtually every major global communications company, hundreds of hardware and software vendors and startup firms.
- Futuristic, strategic, analytical and entreprenurial.
- Adept at social networking.
Career accomplishments include:
- Increased communications industry consulting revenues nearly three-fold in five years at IDC.
- Advised BellSouth International on their Latin American market strategy, serving as an independent consultant to SVP of Strategic Planning.
- Co-founded and headed marketing of a wireless remote monitoring solutions company.
- Managed development of global go-to-market strategic plan for Equant (now Orange Business Services), helping secure $600M of investor underwriting and leading to a successful IPO.
- Successfully managed several multimilion dollar product lines.
Business and Market Plan development. Market opportunity assessment and competitive positioning strategy. Matrix leadership of diverse teams on large, global, complex projects. C-level business development and strategic client relationship management.