GM IT Project Development
This role sits in the Automotive Strategy Division reporting to the Director.
I provide a funnel between the many and varied business process owners in the automotive division and all of our technology partners.This means getting hands on with the users, truly understanding their requirements, whilst guiding them within the organisation’s technology platforms “bigger picture”.I am always looking to find business best practises to adopt.
Over the last nine months the following areas have been addressed:
- SAP IS Auto – DBM and VMS
- Dealer Management Systems
- Vehicle Leasing and Fleet Management
- Body shop estimating and scheduling solution
- Truck Configuration Systems
- Shared Service systems for Finance, HR, and Payroll
- Service/Maintenance contracts and vehicle warranty systems
- Toyota Parts B2B system
A significant portion of all the above has been the building of relationships with process owners, internal IT division, vendors, and getting them all working together with one plan.