Global Market Manager - Channels
Responsible for product marketing of telecom test equipment products sold through alternate channels in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Develop Go-To-Market strategies, outbound marketing campaigns, channel pricing, and product launch plans. Portfolio generates $30 million in annual revenue and includes copper and fiber network and enterprise test tools.
- Developed thought leadership intiative anchored by JDSU-only webinars as well as co-branded distributor webinars leading to 25% bookings growth in first three months.
- Launched fiber inspection products to targeted national distributors.
- Initiated global marketing campaign (August 2008) for flagship ethernet speed certifier (Validator) that included white paper, webinar, print ads, gas card promotion, datasheet, and product flash demo.
- Developed collateral for indirect channel products including product catalog, line card, and datasheets.
- Created multi-tiered, multi-currency global pricing model that reduced overall price list complexity and improved channel partner ease-of-use.