I grow high-performance teams and organizations. My vocation is helping people adapt to and make the most of new processes and technology, by applying a unique combination of skills in marketing/communications, training, business development and project management. As a published author on teaming and process improvement, I work at all levels of management and have won awards for thought leadership. I am a trained presenter and facilitator, with exceptional writing and graphic design skills. I take pride in the success of those I have coached and mentored.
My career includes 12 years as a BPR consultant and project manager, developing and implementing process improvement initiatives on Wall Street, in federal agencies and in higher education, plus 7 years as a trainer and training manager, specializing in financial and human resources systems. Asked to ensure the success of a corporate divestiture followed by a buy-out, my most recent 5 years of experience is in global communications and marketing support.
Currently I supervise sales and marketing for a consulting firm specializing in human capital development. My unit's 2009 performance goals were met in the third quarter with a proposal win rate of 70%. Other successes include:
- Creating the strategy and plan used to reduce headcount at a Defense support agency by a third
- Reducing the time needed to hire new University employees from 3 months to 2 weeks
- Developing the content management strategy for a Wall Street firm that cut research publication time by half.
- Evaluating organizational change readiness prior to ERP implementation at a Federal agency
- Generating more than $225M in cost savings and cost avoidance through process reengineering.
The presidents of all companies I have supported as well as all former supervisors and many clients have agreed to provide references, upon request.