Sr. Director Marketing / VP Government Solutions
ClearForceLLC / Dynology Corporation
ClearForce LLC is an applications provider that lowers corporate risk and improves compliance by proactively identifying insider threats among employees and contractors.
- As Marketing Director (2014-present) – report to the CEO and responsible for all activities related to startup of a new organization, including naming, branding, messaging, market segmentation, and communications. Identified business need, conducted competitor analysis, orchestrated product launch and brought in first clients.
Dynology provides complex IT services to the military and intelligence community and the companies that support those communities.
- VP for Government Solutions (2009-present) - reporting to President and CEO and responsible for a broad portfolio including business development and project management.
- Client manager for software customers, including two dozen federal agency and association clients; identify functionality required by users based on formal and informal survey techniques, provide liaison between clients and technical staff to ensure quality service provisioning, train new users, and provide consulting support on best practices in the use of the applications.
- Provide corporate strategy support, including facilitation of strategy retreats and development of marketing and communications plans; responsible for setting performance objectives and executing against those objectives.
- Manage business development through market research, briefings, handouts and 1-pagers. Prepare and market services using social media, newsletters, user forums, and user conferences. Lead for proposal development efforts with major consulting firms as a sub and as a prime.
- Oversee operations, including other project managers; personally lead major projects covering leadership training, application customization, web development, and financial management.