Sr. Director of Marketing / Director of Government Solutions
ClearForceLLC / Dynology Corporation
Senior Director of Marketing, (2014 to present)
Original member of the team selected to launch ClearForce, a SAAS cybersecurity application that reduces enterprise risk. It delivers continuous employee assessment with a clear and legally compliant workflow.
- Spearheaded the corporate start-up, including naming, branding, messaging, market segmentation, public relations and communications.
- Conducted due diligence prior to start-up, including research into market size, competitive landscape and funding sources.
- Developed and expanded the sales opportunity pipeline by 300% with a fully vetted market analysis including Probability-Go, Probability-Win and required investment.
Director of Government Solutions (2009 to 2014)
Broad accountability for business development, project management and client support needed to support complex IT service delivery to customers in the military and intelligence communities.
- Managed multiple concurrent projects across a half dozen multi-year contracts which achieved reduced staffing requirements and margin improvement of approximately 150 basis points.
- Led proposal development efforts that resulted in awards averaging +$2 million/year in new business with Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller), Naval Sealift Command, Marine Corps Systems Command, and National Archives.
- Managed both technical and functional staff in sustaining customer services across 24 federal agencies.