Booz Allen Hamilton
Expeditionary Fundamentals Project Task Lead
Performed duties as an advanced consultant, excelling at client delivery. Developed a reputation within my firm, industry, and clients for my expertise in project development and innovation. I'm known for my ability to generate intellectual capital in order to help my firm grow its business, highly valued by my clients for my knowledge and trusted advice while interacting directly with senior-level clients. I've developed competency in project and financial management, becoming more involved in managing teams and formulating business strategy. As a project manager, I guide the progress of projects while mentoring junior staff. I currently manage a multi-million dollar project to develop and provide extensive sensor-agnostic intelligence exploitation training on behalf of the Air Force ISR Agency (AFISRA), covering multiple related facets to include intelligence collection assets, intelligence collection methods, and agency policy and procedures.
- Provide direction and assignment of technical work for the Expeditionary Funamentals Project Team.
- Provide development plans for staff, maintaining accurate daily time reporting adherence, financial reporting, various administrative and personnel tasks, and career development.
- Designed a variety data gathering approaches, utilizing classified/unclassified data sites, operator interviews and collaborating with colleagues on other ISR projects, to completely redesign deliverables.
- Developed initiatives currently being proposed with projected financial savings of over 50% for key stakeholders.
- Established multiple process improvement efficiencies to reduce AFISRA training costs by 25%.
- Expanded project offerings into an additional five unique customized programs with an average of 1 month from development to implementation, becoming a standard for mission effectiveness.