I am looking for a Director or Senior Consultant level position in the Denver Metro area within the Technical Services Industry, Technology Sector or Business Process Outsourcing.It is important that I am able to take my knowledge and experience into different areas where ideas and improvements can be culminated together rather than stand-alone, thus having far more reaching impacts.
I believe being a change leader holds high importance; it assures growth for forward moving thinkers and groups. To achieve this, I have to be highly analytical, comprehensive and willing to take necessary risks.
I also believe that success is fostered by building long-lasting strategic relationships and generating win-win scenarios for all parties involved providing counseling and guidance to customers, partners and colleagues. This creates momentum and the alliances required to achieve stretch goals and objectives.
This is the environment I strive to create to then more effectively lead, negotiate and drive success.
Highly qualified business professional with proven success developing, leading and implementing complex, multi-national business and technical initiatives, programs, projects and organizations.A creative problem solver who consistently exceeds expectations.Strengths include effective management of cross-functional responsibilities and relationships, developing results orientated work environments for individual contributors and teams, exceptional communication skills and core work ethic based on the principle of leading by example.Exceptionally competent with a variety of services industry concepts, practices, and procedures and very adept at consensus building, crisis management, problem solving and negotiations.
Nov 2007 - Apr 2009
Senior Manager – Functional Architect CRM Solutions and Master Data
Program Owner responsible for the management of enterprise class infrastructure projects across global services centers.Major projects included development and implementation of Siebel Contact Center 8.1 and cross requirements to the implementation of Siebel’s UCM (Universal Customer Master) Product. Conducted on-site management of two vendors, IT and the business teams to implement a best in class services solution, as well as consolidating the infrastructure required to support a global community.
- Implemented a $19M Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and a Contact center solution focused on inbound contact work distribution. With a ROI target of $17M within 1 year of operation, with $2 – 4M reduction annually over following 5 years based on FTE reductions and process efficiency gains.
- New implementation allowed the decommissioning of 3 disparate ticketing systems over next 2 years equating to over $4M year savings in capital and maintenance costs.
- Increased partner web-created service requests by 20% by creating a standardized B2B universal interface, between company ticketing systems.
- Increased usage of offshore and development resources enabling a 7x24 development and testing model.Resulted in decreasing the initial implementation by 7 months.
Mar 2006 - Nov 2007
Senior Manager – Global Process Owner, Routing and Assignment
Directed the Operations Team responsible for all matters concerning global routing call distribution, work quality and workforce management.Delivered continual business analysis and recommendations concerning strategy fulfillment and change management of day-to-day operations at a global level. Accountable for the definition and documentation of all future state implementations and polices around global routing and workforce management solutions.Maintained a key focus on identifying and delivering short-term improvements that increased performance and/or increase overall benefit to the operational business.
- Implemented a $13M multi-channel contact center project, which resulted in a $5.4M annual operational savings by reducing talk time by 5% per call through automation and streamlining of processes.
- Contact Center project enabled the company to reduce 4 of the 11 existing call centers and allowed for the virtualization of the remainders.
- Designed and managed Employee Skills Hierarchy & Product Hierarchy models that increased work distribution through automation.Also reduced administration teams and manual management of skills with an FTE reduction of 13.
- Designed and implemented an automated service request delivery system based on weighted values, current employee workload and available skill base required. This removed the manual task each manager was responsible for and resulted in the almost immediate assignment of work to the appropriate employee.
- Created $40k in monthly savings though IVR automation. Automation reduced status calls to the services call centers by 16,000 monthly.
- Elevated customer service levels to score consistently above 8 out of 10 by developing improved services strategies with call handling and prompt menus, a 1.7 point increase over previous year’s average concerning call routing.
Sep 2004 - Mar 2006
Operations Manager - Contact Center Globalization Lead
Business Leader responsible for creating the definition and standardization of policies and processes for multi-channel contact centers globally and their support technologies (approximately 5,700 seats).
- Collaborated with German Worker’s Council representatives to gain acceptance of proposed skills based routing tools and stored employee data.
- Developed future-state roadmap of multiple contact centers though collaboration with senior regional management.
- Successfully negotiated with local union representation the agreement of future state business processes.
- Drastically reduced complex case resolution time by creating processes concerning global work distribution and case repatriation.
- Unified call center reporting and roll-up metrics by creating policy concerning and call center statistics, allowing senior leadership to make adjustments to head count, based on data that showed overstaffing in certain areas.
- Decrease hours of maintenance and enhancement request fulfillment by standardizing telephony features, agent state.
Nov 2002 - Sep 2004
Contact Center Team Lead - Business Transformation
Business Project Lead for Global Contact Center design and implementation.A specialized project concentrated on business transformation.
- Managed a team of +20 business managers and 3rd party consultants in a corporate initiative charged to reengineer the business from a strategy and process driven perspective.
- Defined the “Cradle to Grave” trouble resolution processes specific to voice, email and automated response channels, as well as created a push-work distribution model.
- Gained concurrence and approval from all global operations teams and senior leadership to adopted all business requirements and key performance indicators defined by team.
- Developed processes that eliminated the need for certain positions within the company.
Jul 2000 - Oct 2002
Operations Manager – Customer Account and Security Team, eBusiness Team
Managed distinct and different front-end teams specializing in Tier II customer support and engineering, customer account and security issues and a Web tools eBusiness development group. Responsible for day-to-day activities and performed quarterly/annual performance reviews.
- Saved $700k in recurring monthly expense through the reduction of company financed lines.
- Chaired a focus group concerning customer data integrity and the management of customer data, resulting in policy changes regarding change management and data feed enhancements being approved.
- Maintained customer’s security expectations through review and enforcement of corporate master data and connectivity security protocols and policies.
- Requested by upper management to work with the Senior Architecture Team, detailing functional and business requirements for the company’s Services Organization in regards to new CRM packages.
- Increased business partner self-help usage by over 5% through key strategic eBusiness initiatives and tools such as document repository, knowledge management systems, and a remote diagnostics tools suite.