Senior Account Manager
Managed a $12 million WLAN quota for a nine-state territory in Central Area U.S. Influenced a network of channel partners, system integrators, and account managers to ensure successful marketing of solutions. Collaborated with four internal teams of up to 50 specialists to provide wireless sales and product support to end-user sales teams, partners, and customers.
- Developed, communicated, and executed the 2008 Central Area U.S. go to market sales strategy for WLAN, Wireless Broadband (WiBB), and Wireless Security (Air Defense) product lines
- From 2007 to 2008, grew revenue by 6%, from $9.9 million to $10.5 million
- Was the number-two performing area out of ten in the North America and Latin America (NALA) theater
- Spearheaded and developed a channel program for wireless-focused resellers in the Region growing the "Go-To Partner" list from zero to five in 2008
- Built a cross-functional team to prospect, negotiate, and close the first 802.11n wireless infrastructure deal in the history of company at a health care facility, resulting in a press release, case study, customer reference, and $100,000 in bookings that positioned Motorola as the incumbent vendor for future hardware and application sales
- Sold Motorola hardware and software wireless infrastructure solutions such as 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN, WiBB, Air Defense, Locationing, and Voice over Wi-Fi. Familiar with Motorola (formerly Symbol Technologies) mobile computers and scanners