A proven executive leader with over 25 years of experience driving growth for consumer product and industrial manufacturing organizations. Building corporate value is my expertise. Whether challenged to lead business development initiatives, design and implement strategic business plans, or introduce enterprise-wide e-commerce solutions, I have consistently delivered strong and sustainable results.
Some of my key accomplishments include:
- Starting up Buckeye Management Group by securing $250,000 in funding and generating $1 million in sales
- Driving Sherwin Williams' online initiative to expand use of electronic marketing, implement web-based tools, and establish an online store
- Leading the start-up of The Marketplace by Marriott, a procurement business, by establishing a technology infrastructure and a web-based procurement platform
- Implemented in-line UPC bar code label printing for building product manufacturing lines
- Developing General Electric's flagship 21st Century Program, which utilized point-of-sale data to replenish warehouses for Wal-Mart and other leading retailers
- Spearheading a project to implement an order, ship, and bill system for GE that enabled the consolidation of 26 order acceptance and warehouse locations into one customer service center and nine warehouses