Responsible for setting up Data Governance and Data Management within Allianz Benelux.
- Is accountable for the quality, security and privacy of Data throughout its life cycle and for the definition and optimization of data usage processes (in particular, is accountable on (the quality of) the data Business Data Owners transmit via data quality Sign Off / Certification of those data)
- Defines and implements a strategic plan with regards to quality, security and privacy. This plan must be translated into an action plan
- Ensures Implementation of the local (i.e. set by Allianz BeNeLux data office) and group policies with regards to quality for the data in his/her perimeter. Therefore, endorses the ultimate responsibility of quality of data managed via Business Data Owners.
- Contributes to designing, monitoring and reporting on common reference tools (e.g. data definitions, dictionaries and glossaries), consolidating and harmonizing them
- Identifies potential dysfunctions and / or non-optimized usage of data within the company through business data owners, and initiates, in coordination with the head of data office and the head of (that specific) business, of a remediation plan and is responsible of its execution
- Supports the Ensuring and monitoring of the data quality via business data owners (accurate, consistent, appropriate, timely, etc.) with the help of the data quality dashboards
- Select, Deploy and Roll out data governance related tools that the business data owners and their teams can use.
- Animate and sustain the Business data owners community by innovative inside-out and outside-in ideas.