Partner/Director of Creative & Client Services
DART Design & Co.
Managed overall business. Responsibilities included strategic planning, business development, client relations and creative direction. Lead client service team to define brand and marketing strategies. Supervised creative staff and vendor relationships. B2B and consumer work included branding, visual identity, collateral, direct mail, advertising, annuals, online, packaging, event marketing and promotion. Clients included Tetley USA, Productivity Inc., HBO, Mercedes-Benz Credit Corporation, First Call, Advest, Savin, Synchronoss Technologies.
- Developed integrated marketing campaign for national Lean Manufacturing exhibit and conference that sold out in half the projected time frame.
- Established new brand positioning and creative strategy for financial firm’s mid-level investment program that lead to more investor sign-ups in six months than in previous two years.
- Created B2B sales collateral for tea lines targeted to the Foodservice industry that rebranded tea company as a marketing consultant resulting in a dramatic increase in sales from existing customers as well as many first time clients.
- Received more than 15 design awards for visual identities, direct mail, brochures and stationery.
- Work published in Big Book of Logos 1, 3 & 4 by David E. Carter.