National Sales and Marketing Manager (Hills Solar)
HILLS HOLDINGS LIMITED, ADELAIDE
National Sales and Marketing Manager (Hills Solar, Team Poly, Hills Water)
Hills commenced in 1946 with the Hills Hoist. Hills Holdings is an investment company, 3 distinct market segments, building and industrial, lifestyle and sustainability, and electronics and communications, 35 businesses (Fielders, Korvest, Orrcon Steel, Bailey, Team Poly and Hills Solar) employing over 2,500 people in Australia and NZ. Hills Solar was launched in July 2006. Reporting to GM.
- Website – developed new Hills Solar website, (sitecore®) briefed internal technical support (I.T.), briefed marketing services graphic design support, scripted site specification, website map, menu and copy writing for all marketing, sales and technical page content. On-going role of website copy writer/content manager for www.hillssolar.com.au
- Price product position – competitor product / price review, built price assessment model (end-consumer price post rebates focus) proposed new competitive price structure, launched with all existing and new customers
- Product development and launch - Developed and completed new product launch requirements for new Hills ESTEEM™ / Hills APOLLO™ solar hot water systems. Worked with R&D team on product development; heat pump, smart cylinder and cyclone certified framing system and external product BlueGEN®. Worked with ceramic fuel cells limited in Melbourne to launch Hills Solar as distributor for BlueGEN®. Constructed a new owner/installer manual for new solar hot water system launch
- Promotional exhibitions – initiated promotional program with Hills Solar executing display stands at home show expos in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide HIA Home Shows and Sydney and Melbourne Grand Design promotional exhibition.
- Solar power – developed Hills Solar power (PV – photovoltaic) market launch plan, including; market launch purpose, consumer and market research SWOT, product range and pricing recommendations (competitor and financial analysis) distribution strategy, sales forecasts, marketing/promotional plan and sales activation plan.