Party Chief/Project Manager
Inca Engineers / TetraTech, Inc. Bellevue, WA
- Provided survey and mapping services to meet client requirements.
- Performed detailed field surveys and oversaw the activities of field survey crews involved.
- Maintained accurate notes, records and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- Researched previous survey evidence, maps, physical evidence and other records.
- Attended project meetings, providing input, evaluating and managing the required field survey work.
- Applied approved surveying principles, practices, and methods pertaining to the conduct of property, topographic, construction, and related surveying.
- Determined methods and procedures for establishing and reestablishing survey control.
- Maintained effective relations with all stakeholders; personnel, contractors, and others.
- Completed topographic, construction, G.I.S. data acquisition and boundary work on, primarily, public infrastructure jobs.
- Ultimately, it was my job to make sure my projects were completed accurately, on schedule and under budget.