2005 - 2009
Aug 2005 - May 2007
Sep 2009 - Present
V.P. of Internet Marketing Strategies
- Business development using online and traditional marketing methods.
- Oversight of over 20 marketing campaigns for various clients.
- Developing strategies for internet marketing best practices within the firm.
- Establishing work flow process.
- Evaluation of new marketing methods.
- Corporate training and education.
- Training new employee's in internet marketing best practices.
- Development of customer marketing plans for new clients.
- Reputation management for several corporations.
Jan 2008 - Aug 2009
Manager Of Marketing & Business Development
- Management of projects from start to completion.
- Delegation & outsourcing of content development, link building, & web design both domestically and to India.
- Use of standard software programs and tools such as Google Adwords, Nichebot, Aweber, and countless other tools for analytics, research, and automation.
- Implementation and consistent improvement of marketing efforts through analytics and optimization.
- Research & recommendations on the degree of difficulty and strategy development for achieving top organic search results.
- Manage cooperation between team members in different geographic locations, and time zones working on the same project.
- Business development, lead generation, follow up, and strategic selling, as well as sales presentations for potential clients.
- Developing progress reports for clients that make sense without a high level of technical experience for peace of mind.
- Bookkeeping of expenses, receivables and payables for over 30 vendors, and 15 clients.
- Development of marketing & sales materials for company.
- Development of client content strategies for marketing efforts.
- All achieved while pursuing a Finance degree full time.
Aug 2005 - Dec 2008
Freelance Web Consulting
Wolf & Wilkinson
Freelance consulting in the field of internet marketing. Clients include the following:
- Filta Group (Filtafry.com)
- Two Becomes One LLC
Jul 2003 - Aug 2005
Customer Service Representative
Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes Resort
Part of the opening team for the Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes Resort in July 03'. Underwent 2 week intensive Ritz Carlton training program before the opening of the hotel. Continued part time customer service position till August of 2005.
- Interaction with executives and wealthy clients on a daily basis.
- Communication skills.
- Problem resolution (Ritz Carlton requires problems to be handled immediately instead of waiting to consult a manager unless absolutely necessary.)
Offers 5 years of continual education and advancement of skills in marketing and business development experience in internet marketing fields including niches in Pay Per Click Management, Social Media, Video Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Keyword Research, Analytics, and Conversion Optimization. Demontstrates a proven record of success in both academic competition, and real world experience such as consulting for large and small internet ventures and executives, while simultaneously managing business development, project management, and customer service. Possesses exceptional communcation skills, the ability to manage and motivate teams, and a strong self motivated entrepreneurial spirit.
To work in a creative and fast paced environment where new ideas are not only welcomed but expected. To become a strong intrapreneur as part of a growing company where I will be given responsibility, and given a chance to prove my skills with opportunity for growth.
- Leader of winning group for the UCF '09 Great Capstone Case Competition.
- Strategic analysis business competition comprised of all graduating senior students of the UCF business school. Over 100 teams of 5 or 6 students for our graduating semester.
- UCF 09' Joust Business Plan Competition Finalist (3rd Place)
- Competition received over 30 entries for a format of 15 minute presentation 15 minute Q & A. The competition was open to graduate students and undergraduate students.
- Runner Up at UCF 08' & 09' King Of The Court Quick Pitch Competition
- Business pitch competition for UCF students comprised of 1:30 pitch and question round.
- Published writer on over 500 websites under several pen names.