Mental Health Foundation of NZ
12 month contract to facilitate the launch and on-going operation of an externally funded project designed to address men's mental health needs.
- Re-started previously stalled project and managed to completion.
- Established productive relationships with diverse range of stakeholders.
- Managed budgets for entire project.
- Produced project plan and internal communications plan.
- Identified previously unrecognised risks and developed appropriate responses.
- Effectively managed the termination of a test-bed with positive outcomes.
- Prepared business cases on continuation of successful test-beds.
- Played a lead role in reporting to external stakeholders.