Lead Engineer Manufacturing & New Projects
Responsible for new projects & Manufacturing Engineering
- Heading new projects: Handling various department as a core team members cross cultural team (including central industrial Engineering team Europe/Asian reagion)
- Responsible for setup manufacturing facility, process including capital equipment installation, Commissioning and Validation activities. For new products and capacity improvement activity
- Planning and realization of new products, stamping welding installing Assembly line and press Machine, shop line layout and Painting process
- Lead the projects from Design to installation, Manage project schedules, Testing and meeting the allotted budget for the project.
Key responsible area :
- Heading new projects: Handling various department as a core team members cross cultural team (including central industrial Engineering team Europe/Asian region)
- Provide leadership and direction to multi-function teams to product development strategy and control all functions involved in the product development process. Ensure the new projects and products program meets all goal requirements for product function and reliability, program cost/budget
- Lead new projects teams in new model development and introduction plans; establish performance, quality, cost, and investment targets. Responsibilities of the NPI teams are to establish and achieve target costs; establish and achieve reliability targets, establish and achieve time frame, execute the technical specifications; shorten resolution time, achieve manufacturability, assure process conformance; and determine, justify and monitor capital investments.
- Ensure all technical, cost, marketing, manufacturing, materials, and test & evaluation problems are addressed and solved. Investigate alternatives and solutions and assign appropriate resources to execute resolution plans.
- Develop teamwork breakdown structures, project workbench activities and additional control systems. Develop test plans based on risk assessment and reviews all research, engineering, test & development and marketing plans to ensure successful product introductions
- Ensure the development and training of team members. Communicate and coordinate activities
Actively participate in all decisions for NPI concept, design, build & test, release and production