Senior Systems Engineer
Grey Global Group
- Subject Matter Expert in supporting Grey's multi-domain Active Directory and collaboration systems
- Project lead in the onboarding/offboarding of advertising affiliate companies from Exchange to Exchange solutions (Office 365/LiveOffice), including onboarding multiple offices in North America & LATAM into a global enterprise infrastructure leveraging ADMT, GPO, Powershell Scripting.
- Design, deploy, and implement Grey's North American/Latin American messaging upgrade from Exchange 2003 to 2010 (5000 mailboxes), with focus on site resiliency & high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Manage messaging technology projects from requirements gathering, designs, implementation, to maintenance and close-out for the Americas, including Blackberry server upgrades, migration initiatives (migration of 12000 users from on-premise Exchange (2010) to Office 365), implementing Single-Sign-On (SSO) solutions with ADFS-Shibboleth and dirsync, MDM, On-prem messaging archiving (Enterprise Vault), and Mail hygiene migration (Postini to Proofpoint)
- Monitor & support Grey’s messaging systems, including qmail-ldap, ADFS 3.0/FIM, AD, and Exchange.
- Establish and document global policies & standards for these core messaging initiatives.
- Automatie generation of health reports and maintenance for messaging related services using Powershell scripting.