May 2014 - Jan 2015
- QA Engineer Created manual & automation Web site testing to client with a stock trading application.
- Created test plan and test result documentation.
- Worked part time on this short contact project to upgrade changes from the client.
- Performed multiple cross browser automation Selenium tests.
- Created test cases and scripts to test functionality and application performance. Tracked all defect bug reporting and bug fixes.
Oct 2006 - Jan 2014
- QA Engineer Worked in an Agile environment with development and graphic design teams as QA lead to resolve issues and fixes.
- Performed as a lead to small team of testers to deliver test results to meet critical deadlines and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Performed SOA Web Services SOAP, REST API validation testing.
- Tested product across several browsers and mobile devices.
- Created manual tests for company Websites to control several applications setup functionality for server data to display any changes.
- Used test tools Eclipse, XML Spy, Splunk, to perform some unit tests. Created and executed shell scripts in UNIX, Linux environments.
- Created defect bug reporting and test cases in Quality Center and JIRA test management tools.
- Created data files using emulator and playback tools to test Apache server data and database validation.
- Performed certain projects with developer's training on automation tools.
- Validate and analyze test data in Oracle database writing SQL queries.
- Performed manual functional, regression, Integration, load automation with JMeter load and Website testing.
- As lead on small teams created test plans, test scripts, test report documents for Configuration Management. Interfaced with producer, developers, and graphics team to resolve bugs.
- Worked with the CM lead to troubleshoot issues and setup QA test environments. Lead offshore testers with training on site, creating documents, bug tracking, and group meetings on Skype.
- Worked additional hours on weekends to meet critical deadlines for product live on-air launch of iTV apps.
Apr 2004 - Apr 2006
- QA Engineer(Contract) Performed manual regression and build acceptance testing of UI console development team.
- Tested product across multiple OS environments. Worked with development teams and QA analysts to report status and test results to management.
- Performed some security testing for email and other new features for anti-virus product.
- Created test cases for new features and performed manual and UI automation testing of regression test suites. Performed debugging fixes with developers.
Oct 2003 - Mar 2004
- QA Engineer(C ONTRACT) Performed regression, acceptance, and stability testing cycles of color printer controller software products.
- Tested printer drivers across multiple OS environments.
- Created test cases for new features and reported bugs to development teams.
Apr 1999 - Jul 2003
Qa Test Engineer
- QA Test Engineer Performed system and regression testing of DocuPrint controller software for development teams.
- Provided final verification of software performance capabilities prior to product introduction with breakthrough full color printing technology.
- Created and updated changes to customer documentation and new releases. Maintained test cases on AS/400, MVS 390 mainframes in testing environment's QA lab.
Jan 2001 - Jun 2006
SANTA MONICA COLLEGE