Analytics, Pricing and Forecasting Consultant
- Initially retained to produce an independent strategic pricing review for the Lebara UK business. Created in-depth analysis of the customer base from both a revenue and margin perspective. Recommendations centred around optimising margin, and focussing retention efforts on the proportion of the base which produced the majority of the revenue and profit.
Leading on from the original project, developed a number of analytical tools and methodologies for Lebara:
- Gross Margin Analytics: created an innovative tool which calculates the gross margin very accurately for every single customer in the base. Once calculated at the customer level, aggregating by dimensions such as sales channel, tenure, price plan, and nationality enables a deep and robust understanding of the profit clusters in your base.
- Pricing Analytics: developed the capability to provide rapid on-demand decision support analysis for the Lebara pricing team across the main Lebara markets (UK, FR, DE, NL, ES.) Insights gained from this analysis have identified opportunities to optimise revenue and margin, through tactical and strategic pricing actions.
- Wholesale deal commercial assessments: carried out several major modelling exercises which were based on very detailed customer usage data and which quantified the potential savings from proposed changes to wholesale deals (UK, FR)
- Planning/Forecasting: built automated forecasting models which extrapolate real time revenue, usage, sales and customer base data to forecast monthly revenue, sales, usage and base for all Lebara countries.