VP, Product Management
Business line responsibility and go-to-market ownership for the $675M hosting, managed services and cloud automation platform.
- Product lifecycle ownership for all services in portfolio
- Go-to-market planning for all campaigns, pricing and channel activation
- Communication of product features, advantages and customer benefits
- Collaboration with engineering and development, prioritization of features and alignment to in-market strategy
- Working with customers to gain stakeholder feedback around how services can solve problems each particular technology domainPublic speaking and keynote presentations at various IT leadership events, speaking about the importance of technology an business alignment through platform strategy.