Account Manager / Production Manager
The Production Network
Jr Account Manager / Microsoft Account and Production/Technical Manager of live and broadcast events.
- Management, coordination and leadership in the design, planning, and execution of high profile live, broadcast / webcast marketing and PR events.
- Development of large budgets. Including estimating, sourcing, contracting, oversight and tracking of resources.
- Creation and Management of schedules, timelines, and deliverables for multiple simultaneous projects.
- RFP, preproduction and onsite supervision of vendors, labor, venues, independent contractors and service providers..
- Technical production including intermediate level CAD drafting and creative input on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Show & rehearsal management of high level CEO’s, government officials, and entertainers before 1000+ attendees.
- Consistently maintain a very high level of client satisfaction and vendor confidence with a close eye on key client needs and best practices.
- Proactive in client relationship building and marketing of the company brand including online networking and in person presentations.
- Regularly commended for innovative thinking, adaptability, and attitude.