I have held a wide range of roles in the production of experiential marketing, theater, concerts and dance including Key client Account Management, Production Management, Lighting Design, Stage Management, Technical Management, and Tour Management to name a few. My broad interests and creative passion coupled with insightful planning, and exceptional relationships continually fuel my ability to exceed professional expectations. A creative at heart I am a member of the Seattle hip hop band "the SouthSide" and regularly active in my visual art and writing pursuits.
To put my exceptional management skills, experience, character & creative intuition to work for a progressive organization that offers challenges and opportunities enabling us to excel together.
Apr 2004 - Present
Account Manager / Production Manager
Jr Account Manager / Microsoft Account and Production/Technical Manager of live and broadcast events.
- Management, coordination and leadership in the design, planning, and execution of high profile live, broadcast / webcast marketing and PR events.
- Development of large budgets. Including estimating, sourcing, contracting, oversight and tracking of resources.
- Creation and Management of schedules, timelines, and deliverables for multiple simultaneous projects.
- RFP, preproduction and onsite supervision of vendors, labor, venues, independent contractors and service providers..
- Technical production including intermediate level CAD drafting and creative input on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Show & rehearsal management of high level CEO’s, government officials, and entertainers before 1000+ attendees.
- Consistently maintain a very high level of client satisfaction and vendor confidence with a close eye on key client needs and best practices.
- Proactive in client relationship building and marketing of the company brand including online networking and in person presentations.
- Regularly commended for innovative thinking, adaptability, and attitude.
Sep 1996 - Jan 2004
Freelance Production Design & Management
Production design, technical, and stage management services for for a multitude of theater, music, and dance companies and venues. Some highlights include:
- Lighting Supervisor/technical director/stage manager: US tour of "Dance the spirit of Cambodia" by the Royal University of Fine Arts, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Proeung Chhieng, Vice Rector & Dean
- Lighting Designer/technical director/stage manager: US tour of "Othello" a Cambodian Dance interpretation of Shakespeare's classic. Sophiline Shapiro Director
- Technical Director/stage manager: US tour of Ratan Thiyam's "Uttar Priyadarshi", Munipur India
- Technical Manager: US tour and Japanese tour kickoff of "Obon, Tales of Rain and Moonlight". Ping Ching and Company
- Lighting Supervisor: Teatro ZinZanni Seattle
- Master Electrician: A.C.T. Theater; Seattle, WA - Master Electrician: Village Theater; Seattle, WA - Master Electrician: Bath House Theater; Seattle, WA
1991 - 1995
BA with triple emphases: Directing, Acting,and Theatre Technology/Design. Secondary Studies in Education and Fine Arts.