Human Resources Director
Solari Enterprises, Inc.
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full service property management organization specializing in multifamily affordable housing. Our portfolio includes multifamily housing for families, seniors, special needs, single room occupancy, mixed use as well as business parks, and commercial properties.
- Performing Employee Relations and Human Resources services to support 200 employees in over 60 geographically dispersed properties throughout the Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County markets
- Implemented Paycom web-based payroll processing and HRIS system company wide saving $500 per month in payroll processing fees and 16 plus FTE hours per week
- Instituted a proactive employee relations process thereby ensuring consistency on performance appraisals and disciplinary actions in our corporate and community client groups
- Designed and delivered a back-to-basics performance management and performance evaluation program
- Wrote Payroll/Timekeeping processing and policy handbook/manual
- Implemented a new and improved on-line self-service 401K program administered through The Hartford Investment Service Group
- Re-wrote Leave of Absence policy while creating a legally compliant LOA process/program.
- Introduced a brand new fully bundled health and welfare benefits program for over 200 employees in 60 California locations