LSG Sky Chefs
LSG Skychefs Phoenix, AZ-The LSG Group is the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes.
Supervise/Manage & run daily activities of 20-30 employees & Conduct daily work group meetings.
- Managed allocated labor hours to maximize productivity and control employees’ hours to meet labor productivity and OT targets.
- Performed 5S on all departments and produce reduction in waste in Depts. by 50%.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulatory agencies standards (example: Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United Stated Department of Agriculture (USDA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Administration (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), etc.)
- Implemented continuous improvements of ZLF landfill process of recycling & implemented Flight tracking software process to assist of 100% daily flight on time performance.
- Accountable of documenting and following up on all department processes in order to implement improvements.
- Responsible of ensuring on-time and accurate production and/or catering of all flights to the airline industry.
- Maintains the attendance records for employees in the department and conduct yearly performance evaluations.
- Conduct daily/weekly manpower work schedule planning and shift labor force as necessary to ensure efficient allocation in Dept.
- Monitor and ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed in the best efficient way.
- Guide, motivate and develop the subordinate employees within the Human Resources Policy.
- Make the company's core values and management principles live in the department(s).
- Report on KPIs for quality, productivity costs, and On-time flight service delivery.
- Track MH/FL & On-Time flight delivery for Metrics at LSG.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement on processes & equipment across CSC in close coordination with management.
- Participate and Support Company sponsored initiatives such as GQS, HACCP, Lean Manufacturing, Employee Safety and CBase