- Ukraine, Kyiv
- [email protected] , +380681245112
I enjoy getting things done and creating something new and useful by guiding people. My goal is work in company on cutting-edge and inspiring projects with people who share my values.
My core skills are building, managing and reinforcing the team in achieving manifested
purposes (over 6 years of experience), organizational skills (max team size - 40 people): planning, building processes, execution, support, closure, analysis. More than 6 years of experience in communications with clients and partners at the level of executives, portfolio managers, including non-resident ones (the EU and the U.S.) SCRUM master certificate. English – Upper Intermediate. Basic UI Design skills. MS Office, Jira, CRM.
- ensure projects implementation within the limits of schedule, budget and
- create, execute and revise project plans;
- identify resources required for successful project execution;
- create and manage project budget;
- build and maintain project team structure, manage individual tasks and
- ensure overall coordination under the project activities, including
management of the team of experts/ stakeholders engaged in these activities;
- report project status to stakeholders;
- conduct performance evaluation for project team members and help them
achieve career and professional goals;
- arrange proper monitoring of results of the capacity building activities
- organize availability of up to date information on all critical issues in the
Number of projects under my leadership in terms of one account has grown
from 1 to 5. Team was extended from 5 to 35 people (including one PM who is
now reporting to me). In the team we have Software Engineers of different
levels, QAs, Designers and Architectures. The growth was caused by successful
releases and efficient communication.
I can’t reveal name of the customer and projects due to signed Non-Disclosure
Agreement but this is global company which is well known all over the world.
One of the projects was aimed at investigation in innovation field, delivered by
R&D and coordinated by me.
- long-term and medium-term business planning;
- conducting negotiations with partners (owners and directors of companies), signing contracts (over 200 companies);
- building and managing the team, development and implementation of motivation program;
- requirements formation and clarification, orchestrating correct implementation;
- development of B2B segment - communication with key corporate clients: vidi AutoCity (loyalty program), Karavan (incentive program), Marlboro, Electrolux (customer encouraging program), and etc.;
- selection, setting goals and monitoring of contractors (advertising agencies, law companies, Web Designers, etc.);
- representative functions (TV interview, print and Internet publications);
- managing and developing marketing strategy, giving the priority to Internet channel with such tools as Adwords, SEO, display advertising, SMM, email marketing, PR).
- meeting goals in sales: more than 8500 clients in Ukraine and regions (total number including individuals and companies);
- 22.7% of all customers made second purchase;
- building a reliable partner base (over 200 companies);
- formed stable team with friendly atmosphere, as the result – absence of quits;
- reached the term appointed for Payback Period;
- profitable, growing business (increase of ROI in 2013 became 11% comparing with 2012).
- searching for new clients among international asset management companies;
- prospect and attract new clients to invest in Ukrainian capital market (equities and fixed income securities);
- present best ideas and market outlook and receive feedback;
- build and maintain relationships with assigned clients and attracting new ones;
- provide clients with information regarding market trends, company news;
- conduct business trips in order to arrange meetings with targeted companies.
- communication with clients and conducting sales of investment services;
- asset management of customer accounts;
- participation in conferences and exhibitions;
- organization and mentoring of education seminars (for groups till 47 people);
- running of all necessary documentation and signing contracts with clients.
- tracking the market and preparation of analytical issues with forecasts for websites, magazines, TV;
- conducting sales;
- work with clients: consulting, signing contracts, maintaining relations after agreement;
- interacting with the clients on a regular basis, consulting them about the investment strategy and future market outlook;
- conducting presentation and studying seminars (theory and practice of working on stock market exchange);
- TV and radio performance with analytic.
Economics and Public Administration
Work permit: Ukraine
Travel time: any