Architect / Studio BIM Manager
- Performs design and BIM works.
- Performs quality checking of drawings produced.
- Performs due diligence on safety and building codes and standards.
- Prepares schedule of materials and finishes, specifications and other related documents.
- Performs project site inspection.
As Studio BIM Manager:
- Software products management, evaluation and implementation.
- Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards of all shop drawings produced.
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Create Upgrade and Deployment strategies for the BIM implementation effort.
- Troubleshoot BIM-related problems.
- Maintain high level of competency of software through continued use and training.