Obtain an entry level position that will enhance my already established skills and experience.
May 2009 - Present
Certified Parts Corperation
Aug 2008 - Apr 2009
Freedom Graphics-Staff On Site
- Sort mail accurately.
- Operating insert machine.
Feb 2008 - Aug 2008
CRT Processing LLC/Assured Staffing
- Operate both machinery and hand toold.
- Lead operator, ensure safe and clean work environment.
- Cerified forklift operator.
Jan 2007 - 2008
Job 1 U.S.A./Logistics insight JDC Janesville Distibution Center
- Performed a variety of duties to ensure a quality customer product at a manufacturing site in Janesville, including working as a team member doing final finish on GM parts.
- Position required ability to perform job with high quality and efficiently.
Nov 2006 - Dec 2007
Diversified Personal Service/Redi-Serve
- Heavy lifting of up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to work with chemicals wearing a respirator.
- Climbing and working from a ladder using high powered water hoses and tools.
May 2006 - Nov 2006
Lead Quality Inspector
Q.I.S./Quality Inspection Service
- Monitoring and assisting employees with inspection, process, supervision, and training of assigned workers.
- Filling out and understanding work orders and product orders.
- Communication with clients providing inspection, sorting, and rework for all quality issues.
Nov 2005 - May 2006
Product Action Inc.
- Performed quality auditing which included organizing documents used in the inspection process, sorting, and reworking.
- Traveled from site to site ensuring that our customers received parts that were 100% acceptable for use in original automotive assemble.