• Daily management and monitoring of agency’s primary accounts – including all postings on the specific clients Social Media platforms
• Establish budgets, scheduling and benchmarks for online campaigns
• Help create comprehensive action plans incorporating noted Social Media channels to drive targeted viewership
• In-depth knowledge of all relevant social sites – including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
• Develop strategies, tactics and editorial calendars to support client priorities, including – research, writing, scheduling and actual posting
• Keep up with current and future trends of Social Media, a “go to” person within the office for all inquiries surrounding social networks
• Prepare presentations and proposals for clients and transfer feedback to internal resources in a concise and meaningful way