Business Support Analyst
Internap Network Corporation
Atlanta, GA Business Support Analyst and Order Manager
- Key contributor in the design, development, testing and support for the Billing and Revenue system, Product Catalog, Ordering and Provisioning systems.
- Designed and implemented test cases from Quote to Cash.
- Coordinate with Business Units to understand and define user requirements.
- Analyze and define specifications for enhancements in performance of existing business system.
- Provide support in analyzing the system and design cost effective solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Analyze business systems to align the software solutions with business programs. Develop Product Specifications for product development.
- Established and implemented departmental processes related to ordering, provisioning and billing.
- Handle departmental concerns by providing resolutions pertaining to discrepancies between customer invoices and products/services sold.
- Created and tested products for deployment.
- Analyzed quality control test results and provided feedback to the operations and Finance teams.
- Reviewed and updated standard operating procedures and quality assurance manuals Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies to determine product and system usefulness.
- Provide end user support, monitor the system, respond to queries, resolve and escalate issues.
- Provide assistance in developing training material and provide regular information regarding system and business changes.
- Collaborate with contractors and external vendors in order to resolve issues.