Dec 1999 - Feb 2009
SCI – Tecnologia da Informação S/A
1999 - Dec 1999
Administrative and Financial Manager
Graça Wagner Advogados
1998 - 1999
Netwyse Networking Systems Ltda
1995 - 1998
Cheque Cash Serviços S/C Ltda
1994 - 1995
Accounts Due Analyst
Ciba-Geigy Quimica S/A
1986 - 1993
Chief of Accounts Due and Treasury
CAC-CC Cooperativa Agricola de Cotia
Degree in Marketing and post-graduation in Business Administration and Finance
´Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado – FAAP`
- Immersion Course in Controlling and Finance - ´Wurttemberg Consultores'
- ´´Working in Teams'' Program - ´Ana M.N. Consultores Associados'
- Mathematics for Finance - ´Integração'
- Quality Program - ´Ciba - Geigy'
- Quality Management - ´Ciba-Geigy'
- Management Training - ´Método Adizes'
- Project Management - 'Centrify'
- Optimizing SCI´s assets through an effective contract management policy.
- Computerizing the activities of Accounting, Accounts Due, Invoicing in 4 months, reducing the time spent on the procedures by half.
- Reducing the financial cost of ´Cheque Cash' by 30%, through refining the controls.
- Cutting down on the number of employees by 30% after redefining the structure and task distribution in the department.
- Increasing by 40% the average billings at ´Graça Wagner Advogados', through reformulating the controls on the follow-up of lawsuits
- 09 years of experience of managing contracts at ´SCI - Tecnologia da Informação'
- 14 years of experience at the Financial and Controlling Departments, developing a career in respectable companies such as Graça Wagner Advogados, Ciba-Geigy and CAC-CC Cooperativa Agrícola de Cotia.
- Ability to analyze, manage and negotiate Maintenance Contracts.
- Experience of structuring, computerizing and coordinating activities related to Accounts Due, Treasury, Invoicing and Cost Accounting
- Used to meeting deadlines and reaching goals ( Forecast / Pipeline)
- Able to design and implement managerial reports for strategic decision taking.
- Availability to travel
- Ability to function properly using English
- Full command of Japanese.
- Responsible for SCI´s net earnings, sales reports, password management and price listing
- Familiar with the implementation of the ABC Cost System - ´Base Zero' budget and auditing procedures.
- Development of the Fiscal and Tax Plan in partnership with the Accounting Department.
- Familiar with the Balance Sheet consolidation and settling accounts through numbers provided by different area of the companies.
- Responsible for cost apportionment to determine each customer´s profile and generating different reports
- Development of Cost Simulation for prospective customers, as well as the feasibility study in order to implement and launch new products.
- Responsible for the Cash Flow consolidation of CAC-CC headquarter and 40 branches.