First Sergeant (Equivalent to Personnel Manager)
30 Logistics Readiness Squadron
- Provide the Unit commander with a deployment ready force.
- Advise the commander on issues concerning good order and discipline.
- Reviewed and edited evaluations, awards packages, and memorandums according to proper formatting requirements.
- Recommended retention/separation, promotion/demotion actions as well as selecting individuals for special duty assignments such as recruiters, instructors and other first sergeants.
- Instructed and mentored junior enlisted members in the squadron and also on the base during professional development seminars such as John Maxwell's 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
- Network with other base agencies to assist the Airmen in the Squadron