Aug 2005 - Present
Graduate Course Representative
Consult and provide support to students (and prospective students) with their continuing education needs. These students are adult learners and K12 education professionals that use individual graduate level courses for professional development, recertification, Master's electives, and salary advancement. In the past, I assisted with the facilitation of the training for new hires for several graduate course representatives.Act as a liaison between the student and other departments such as the Student Support Team and University Relations on a daily basis to resolve student issues.
- Worked with SME and facilitator to create a training solution for the Student Support team to decrease improper handling of student issues.
- Advise students on which courses to take for transfer of credit, license renewal, and salary increases.
- Follow up with new students to insure that materials have been received, and how to get started in their course.
- Receive Tier 2 escalated inbound service calls regarding grade/transcript, course materials, and coursework submission inquiries.
- Manage and respond to escalated service issues that are sent to the team's queue.
- Respond to email inquiries generated from the company's website within 24 hours.
Jul 1999 - Mar 2004
Customer Service Representative
Utilizedproblem-solving and multitasking skills while proving customer support via telephone.
- Provided professional and timely support to customers in a stressful and high volume call center.
- Suggested new products and services to customers that would be beneficial to their needs, while also increasing company revenue
- Maintained customer accounts by providing customer support via email request and by telephone.
- Performed billing and account research and processed payments.
- Patiently helped customers with troubleshooting and programming of cellular phones.