One of the few ‘New Venture Creation’ degrees worldwide, it has been called ‘pracademic’ for the way that it offers a combination of theoretical and practical support whilst I develop and run a new business alongside the degree. During the course I specialised in direct and digital marketing and have experience and knowledge of how a business works, including accounting, law, management and creativity. University of Huddersfield is part of the University Alliance, a group of 24 major, business-engaged universities committed to delivering world-class research.
- Gained a 1st Degree with Honours (Graduated July 2017)
- Achieved a 1st in both year 1 and 2.
- Dissertation written on the subject of "An investigation into zero-hour contracts and their effects on employee engagement: A view of the employees perspective." Adding to the body of employee engagement literature and developing the Gallup 12Q index.
- Planned, started and developed a small business.
- Created a University degree marketing video for the Digital & Social Media Marketing BA.
- Created a full business plan
- Delivered several presentations
- Placed on the deans list of high achieving students.
- Achieved 1st in Accounting for Managers
- Achieved 1st in Operations Management
- Achieved 1st in Marketing Analysis
- Achieved 1st in Creativity and Innovation for Business
- Achieved 1st in Enterprise Development
- Included on the Dean's list of outstanding students