Sergeant – Automated Logistics and Water Treatment
Overseas Campaigns/ Operation Iraqi Freedom
Forward Operating Base Hammer: Undisclosed, Iraq
- Provided expert guidance to establish the initial layout of a food rations warehouse creating a integrated logistic support plan and subsequently put it into action.
- Distributed enough food and water for 19,000 soldiers while in a hostile environment which at times had no formal security, electricity, or outside communication
- Supervised ten individuals maintaining distribution of over 11,000 cases of water and over 2,400 cases of food rations while maintaining safety regulations.
- Monitored distribution reports analyzing and tracking flow of goods of all logistical movements.
Camp Striker: Baghdad, Iraq
- Chiefly developed logistical plan to receive, store and distribute water supplies throughout central Iraq keeping suppliers informed of consumption and future forecasts.
- Certified by US Customs to perform Pre-Clearance of goods being shipped in and out of Iraq.
- Responsible for the training, safety and motivation of eighteen soldiers emphasizing attention to detail and constant improvement ultimately earning The Army Commendation Medal.
- Administered, revised, and updated a software system that oversaw shipping containers and contents, while achieving the rank of the most accurate warehouse in Iraq.
Domestic Reservist Duties
301st Quartermaster Company: Grand Rapids, MI
- Chaired Infrastructure Creation Committee for water distribution, which developed plan for distributing over one million gallons of water over a ten mile area.
- Operated and developed remote training program at annual training cycling soldiers through multiple stations.
- Trained seven soldiers, monitored their welfare and involvement, and oversaw over $4 million of equipment.
- Developed an equipment storage and repair plan that streamlined common supply issuing from 90 minutes to 5 minutes.