Seeking a challenging job in a reputable organization with healthy and competitive environment whichgive me opportunity to enhance my knowledge and experience and help me to attain advanced role ineconomic profession
Sep 2011 - Present
I am as CBDRM facilitator responsible for building and mobilizing DMC (Disaster management committees) ERT( emergency response teams ) and training of school teachers in seven union councils of tehsil Kotaddu . Participatory HVCA(Hazard vulnerability and Capacity assessment ), Risk Assessment and making of DRM plans. liaising above mentioned community based structures with district authorities like DDMA and line departments. Preparing and designing of IES material and training modules, awareness sessions and advocacy workshop are also the responsibilities of Facilitators I am designated as Team leader in reward of my performance in Facilitator’s CBDRM training. I am also selected to prepare fortnightly report because of my academic back ground and better communication skills.
Dec 2010 - Aug 2011
Participatory Welfare Services
Being a Project Coordinator in Participatory Welfare Services I lead three different project in Layyah district. After flood we have provided NFI's consisting of winter kit to 2014 vulnerable families with the support of Concern World Wide and OFDA, after this I have lead a project of early recovery with the support of Action Aid Pakistan and then with the support of UNDP we have launched a rehabilitation project for the flood effected people in district Layyah. My major responsibilities as a project coordinator were:
- Planning and implementation of project interventions
- Monitoring and evaluation of staff and program interventions
- Liaison with line departments
- Capacity building of staff
- Liaison with donor agencies
- Report writing
- Data Analysis
- Making work plans and strategies to implement the project
- To make ground for the successful implementation of project
- Finalization of data.
- Responsible for the fare and unbiased distribution.
- Responsible for the representation of organization at all levels where needed.
Aug 2010 - Dec 2010
Monitoring and Evaluating Officer
After Flood in Pakistan 2010 we have launched a project on WES (Water and Environmental Sanitation) with the support of UNICEF Pakistan for the relief of flood effected people in district Layyah of south Punjab. In this project I have served as a Monitoring and Evaluating Officer and helps in implementing this project more efficiently with my inputs. I focused mainly on:
- Monitoring and evaluating all the social mobilizers.
- Monitoring the installation of hand pumps, wash rooms, bath rooms.
- Monitoring and evaluating distribution of NFI’s.
- Making monitoring and evaluating analysis.
- Collecting all the data on daily basis from social mobilizers.
- Reporting daily activities to project coordinator.
- To conduct Gap analysis.
Jan 2007 - Jun 2008
Mobilink GSM was switching over to oracle financial 11i and I have served there as Enterprise Resource Planning Officer (ERP Officer) in this project. In this project I have run the testing phase of oracle financial and check the error and omissions in the test phase. My major responsibilities were:
- To monitor, control and analyze Revenues.
- Collecting the bank statements from various banks on panel.
- Reconciling Sub collecting accounts and Main collecting accounts with bank statement.
- On maintaining the main collecting account having check and balance on the errors and omissions done by the whole reconciliation team who are maintaining sub collecting account.
- Monitoring and controlling the receipts of Franchisees on daily bases.
- Verbal communication and through e-mail where needed with Franchisees on related issues .
- Reporting the related issues to the concerning authorities.
- Maintaining the whole record in hard form as well as in soft form.
- Assists various tasks given by the manager.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation of all account at test server Clone and matching reports for variances and its remedy thereafter.
- Also having the responsibilities of stationary in-charge of rec team.
Sep 2004 - Dec 2006
Masters in Economics and Finance
International Islamic University
Sep 2002 - Jun 2004
Bachelors in Science
Bahudin Zikriya University
My main subjects were mathematics1 , Mathematics 2 and Physics.