مشرف التقارير المالية و التحليل
المختبر الوطني المرجعي - مبادلہ
- Manages the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in the required formats and reporting packs including disclosures complying with Corporation’s Accounting Policies against tight timelines.
- Ensures that all financial reports produced by the section are accurate and complete in order to provide relevant and reliable information to stakeholders.
- Develops and implements analytical framework linking financial data with non-financial data to assess reporting accuracy consistent with performance trends.
- Develops and implements preventive and detective controls and performs analytical reviews for continuously enhancing the quality of financial reporting
- Effectively managing internal controls in compliance with COSO and SOX.
- Project Lead for implementing Delegation of Authority, Oracle Financials, Oracle Hyperion, I-Supplier & I-Procurement.
- Prepare technical memorandums that documents issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budget and forecasting of trends.
- Responsible for the preparation of scenario based feasibility analysis.
- Manage communications with external auditors on financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues.
- Assist in co-ordination of annual audit and quarterly reviews of auditors.
- Works closely with management to ensure financial integrity in all aspects of the operations.
- Supervises Hyperion Financial Management-Oracle for Government Level Financial Reporting.