Landmark Arabia Retail Reporting to the Finance business Partner
- Design the Annual Financial Budget for the turnover of SAR over 5 billion.
- Produce the Monthly Financial & Management information for business Areas & Financial Controllers.
- Prepare briefing material to support the planning and quarterly business review processes.
- Curtailed the Forecasts report to a more accurate, efficient and automated layout, Periodic updates for overheads budget and assessment of likely year end spend.
- Streamlined the Inventory management relevant reports.
- Release the financial reports- P&L, Balance sheet on monthly & quarterly basis.
- Facilitates the decision making process through working closely with Core team to highlight any risks and opportunities.
- Design the monthly management reports and reports for management board, Divisional and Retail KPI and composites.
- Devise the feasibility reports (BEP) for new projects, Fixed Asset Database management.
- Coordinates the period, quarterly and year end close processes, Period close analysis, commentaries and reports for internal & external stakeholders.
- Analyse the financial ratios, trend & variance comparison, review of accounts, ledger scrutiny, and preparation of cash flow management reports. Facilitates the Ad Hoc projects as requested by Business Controller and the Finance Director.