To grow in leadership and knowledge, effectively collaborate with team members and colleagues, and pursue innovative and cutting edge practices in a corporate environment which demands consistent cross-functional and multi-tasking abilities.
• Concert pianist with guitar, bass guitar, pipe organ and saxophone skills too.
• Released two albums in 2007 and in 2009.
• Collaborate continually with local and international jazz quartets, orchestras, music groups, and gospel choirs.
• Captained the Yale Badminton Team which competed at the U.S Nationals and won 1st place for the U.S North-East Region.
• Train and compete locally with the Trinity Badminton Team.
• Yale residential house squash captain and avid tennis player.
• Since high school, I’ve been intimately involved in summer camps, youth groups, counseling at-risk youth, tutoring disadvantaged students, and mentoring orphans and street kids.
Aug 2010 - Present
Founder & Producer
The capital city’s first community-level Christmas Festival hosted in a premiere shopping destination involving local and international artists in an eclectic celebration lasting 6 days.
• Conceptualized, created, and organized the Delhi Christmas Festival in partnership with Ray Jourdan, co-founder.• Sourced, signed and managed 350 local and international artists performing music, art, theatre, multimedia and dance.• Supervised a volunteer team to develop the brand identity and all related creative, marketing and advertising material.
May 2009 - May 2010
Associate - Strategic Alliances
The largest humanitarian organization in India, World Vision is involved in emergency relief, advocacy and community transformation in 5300 communities throughout India impacting 1.5 million children.
• Pioneered relationships with key officials in the Indian government and within corporate circles to promote the work and mission of World Vision.
• Created novel national level strategies involving policymakers and bureaucrats in the Indian government to best advocate for the rights of children
• Built World Vision’s brand identity by effectively representing it from informal local NGO meets to international roundtable discussions.
Aug 2008 - Jan 2009
Assistant to the International Aid Advisor
United Nations (UNORC)
The first-of-its-kind office of the UN system, UNORC coordinated post-Tsunami recovery and reconstruction activities, and fosters sustainable long term policies and strategies.
• Liaised closely with local government and international humanitarian partners to develop and coordinate solutions to the ongoing recovery challenges.
• Monitored the prize-winning ‘RAN Database’, an extensive database tracking aid sourced through 49 countries and implemented via 700+ organizations.
• Managed several accounts with UN clients to ensure everyone’s best interest while actively seeking a unified strategy and effort.
Dec 2007 - Jan 2008
Corporate Finance Intern
One of the Big Four auditors, KPMG in U.A.E plays an important role in the Middle East capital markets
• Conducted market and industry research on the oil and real estate sectors of the economy
• Contributed significantly to the Informational Memorandums and other official documents used by prospective investors