- Dublin, County Dublin Ireland
- [email protected]
• Concert pianist with guitar, bass guitar, pipe organ and saxophone skills too.
• Released two albums in 2007 and in 2009.
• Collaborate continually with local and international jazz quartets, orchestras, music groups, and gospel choirs.
• Captained the Yale Badminton Team which competed at the U.S Nationals and won 1st place for the U.S North-East Region.
• Train and compete locally with the Trinity Badminton Team.
• Yale residential house squash captain and avid tennis player.
• Since high school, I’ve been intimately involved in summer camps, youth groups, counseling at-risk youth, tutoring disadvantaged students, and mentoring orphans and street kids.
To grow in leadership and knowledge, effectively collaborate with team members and colleagues, and pursue innovative and cutting edge practices in a corporate environment which demands consistent cross-functional and multi-tasking abilities.
The capital city’s first community-level Christmas Festival hosted in a premiere shopping destination involving local and international artists in an eclectic celebration lasting 6 days.
• Conceptualized, created, and organized the Delhi Christmas Festival in partnership with Ray Jourdan, co-founder.• Sourced, signed and managed 350 local and international artists performing music, art, theatre, multimedia and dance.• Supervised a volunteer team to develop the brand identity and all related creative, marketing and advertising material.
The largest humanitarian organization in India, World Vision is involved in emergency relief, advocacy and community transformation in 5300 communities throughout India impacting 1.5 million children.
• Pioneered relationships with key officials in the Indian government and within corporate circles to promote the work and mission of World Vision.
• Created novel national level strategies involving policymakers and bureaucrats in the Indian government to best advocate for the rights of children
• Built World Vision’s brand identity by effectively representing it from informal local NGO meets to international roundtable discussions.
The first-of-its-kind office of the UN system, UNORC coordinated post-Tsunami recovery and reconstruction activities, and fosters sustainable long term policies and strategies.
• Liaised closely with local government and international humanitarian partners to develop and coordinate solutions to the ongoing recovery challenges.
• Monitored the prize-winning ‘RAN Database’, an extensive database tracking aid sourced through 49 countries and implemented via 700+ organizations.
• Managed several accounts with UN clients to ensure everyone’s best interest while actively seeking a unified strategy and effort.
One of the Big Four auditors, KPMG in U.A.E plays an important role in the Middle East capital markets
• Conducted market and industry research on the oil and real estate sectors of the economy
• Contributed significantly to the Informational Memorandums and other official documents used by prospective investors